Operation Thank You
Food Drive for Veterans
Mrs. Morgan's classrooms will partner with Scioto County RSVP and COMPASS Community Health to collect food for our local veterans.
- Goal: Serve 175 Scioto County veterans
- Kick Off: September 11, 2018 ( September 11th is the National Day of Service and Remembrance.)
- Bring food/donations to school between September 13th and November 2nd.
- Suggested Items:
- Pre-School & Kindergarten: Loaves of bread, snack packs of crackers, cookies, cakes.
- 1st Grade & 2nd Grade: Soups, crackers and peanut butter.
- 3rd Grade: Canned fruits, canned vegetables and canned meats.
- 4th Grade: Nuts, oatmeal, spaghetti noddles & jars/cans spaghetti sauce
- Leave food/donations in homeroom classrooms.
- Food/donations will be picked up every Friday.
- The homeroom with the highest amount of donations will receive a pizza party.
- Food delivery date for the veterans: November 9, 2018
- Please encourage your students/children to participate in this important community service.